I am a lecturer at the Physics Department of the University of Indonesia
- E-mail: email@example.com
- ResearcherID: S-1008-2017
- ORCID ID: 0000-0002-4593-4662
Current Research Projects (2018-2020)
Nanomaterials provide unique mechanical, electrical, and optical properties and have played an important role in recent advances in energy-related applications. This research group works on the synthesis and characterization of nanomaterials with novel optical and electrical functionality. General topics of interest include:
- Photovoltaics & Photodetectors
- Optical and electrical Sensors
- Flexible electronics
- Transparent conductive electrodes
- Thermoelectronic devices
- Plasmonic nanoparticles
- Two dimensional materials
- Synthesis of novel bimetallic nanoparticles decorated one-dimensional ZnO nanorods for photocatalytic application
- Two-dimensional materials (MoS2 & WS2) modified ZnO nanorods for gas-sensing and photodetectors
- Silver nanowire-based electronic devices
- Bismuth telluride nanostructure for thermoelectric applications
- Synthesis and applications of noble metal bimetallic nanostructures with high-energy facets
Current and Former Students
- Afdella Oktarena
- Amira Prima Putri
- Siti Hajija Rumaru
- Fikui Siami
- Nurkumala Dewi
- Kiki Widiyanti
- Filham Pratama Kusuma
- Alma Setiana Khoirunnisa
- T. Kristiantoro, Dedi, V. Fauzia, The influence of Dy concentration on the thermoelectric properties of n-type Dy-doped Bi2Te3 pellets prepared by hydrothermal and carbon burial sintering, Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids 158, 110241 (2021).
- M. A. Ramli, E. R. Mawarnis, M. I. A. Umar, M. Y. Abd Rahman, V. Fauzia, M. Nurdin, A. A. Umar, Charge transfer uplift in dye-sensitized solar cells using fibrous nanocrystals of platinum-based bimetallic counter electrodes, Surfaces and Interfaces 26, 101311 (2021).
- V. Fauzia, A. Yudiana, Y. Yulizar, M. A. Dwiputra, L. Roza, I. Soegihartono, The impact of the Au/Ag ratio on the photocatalytic activity of bimetallic alloy AuAg nanoparticle-decorated ZnO nanorods under UV irradiation, Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids 154, 110038 (2021).
- A. E. Putri, L. Roza, S. Budi, A. A. Umar, and V. Fauzia, Tuning the photocatalytic activity of nanocomposite ZnO nanorods by shape-controlling the bimetallic AuAg nanoparticles, Applied Surface Science 536, 147847 (2021).
- V. Putritama, V. Fauzia, and A. Supangat, The effect of the layer number of MoS2 nanosheets on the photocatalytic efficiency of ZnO/MoS2, Surfaces and Interfaces 21, 100745 (2020).
- L. Roza, V. Fauzia, M.Y.A. Rahman, I. Isnaeni, and P.A. Putro, ZnO nanorods decorated with carbon nanodots and its metal doping as efficient photocatalyst for degradation of methyl blue solution, Optical Materials 109, 110360 (2020).
- R.S. Mohar, I. Sugihartono, V. Fauzia, A.A. Umar, Dependence of optical properties of Mg-doped ZnO nanorods on Al dopant, Surfaces and Interfaces 19, 100518 (2020)
- M.A. Dwiputra, F. Fadhila, C. Imawan, V. Fauzia, The enhanced performance of capacitive-type humidity sensors based on ZnO nanorods/WS2 nanosheets heterostructure, Sensors and Actuators, B: Chemical 310, 127810 (2020)
- L. Roza, Y. Febrianti, S. Iwan, V. Fauzia, The role of cobalt doping on the photocatalytic activity enhancement of ZnO nanorods under UV light irradiation, Surfaces and Interfaces 18, 100435 (2020)
- A. Listyarini, W. Handayani, V. Fauzia, C. Imawan, Active starch/pva composite films containing syzygium oleana for ammonia vapor colorimetric indicators, Materials Science Forum 990, 318-324 (2020)
- M. Arifin, L. Roza, V. Fauzia, Bayberry-like Pt nanoparticle decorated ZnO nanorods for the photocatalytic application, Results in Physics 2019 (in press).
- V. Fauzia, R. Karmelia, L. Roza and M. A. E. Hafizah, Gold mesocauliflowers as catalyst for the hydrogenation of acetone to isopropanol, Material Research Express 6, 084002 (2019).
- A EkaPutri, V. Fauzia and L. Roza, Effect of Au nanoparticles and Au mesostars on the photocatalytic activity of ZnO nanorods, Material Research Express 6, 084008 (2019).
- T. Mahardika, N. A. Putri, A. E. Putri, V. Fauzia, L. Roza, I. Sugihartono, and Y. Herbani, Rapid and low temperature synthesis of Ag nanoparticles on the ZnO nanorods for photocatalytic activity improvement, Results in Physics 13, 102209 (2019).
- L. Roza, V. Fauzia, M. Y. A. Rahman, Tailoring the active surface sites of ZnO nanorods on the glass substrate for photocatalytic activity enhancement, Surfaces and Interfaces 15, 117-124 (2019).
- V. Fauzia, D. Irmavianti, L. Roza, M. Ayu, E. Hafizah, C. Imawan, A. A. Umar, Bimetallic AuAg sharp-branch mesoflowers as catalyst for hydrogenation of acetone, Materials Chemistry and Physics 225, 443-450 (2019).
- R. Andika, F. Aziz, Z. Ahmad, M. Doris, V. Fauzia, T. M. Bawazeer, N. Alsenany, M. S. Alsoufi, A. Supangat, Organic nanostructure sensing layer developed by AAO template for the application in humidity sensors, Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics 30, 2382–2388 (2019).
- N. A. Putri, V. Fauzia, S. Iwan, L. Roza, A. A. Umar, S. Budi, Mn-doping-induced photocatalytic activity enhancement of ZnO nanorods prepared on glass substrates, Applied Surface Science 439, 285–297 (2018).
- V. Fauzia, Nurlely, C. Imawan, N.M.M.S. Narayani, A.E. Putri, A localized surface plasmon resonance enhanced dye-based biosensor for formaldehyde detection, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical 257, 1128-1133 (2018).
- V. Fauzia, M.N. Yusnidar, L. H. Lalasari, A. Subhan, A. A. Umar, High figure of merit transparent conducting Sb-doped SnO2 thin films prepared via ultrasonic spray pyrolysis, Journal of Alloys and Compounds 720, 79-85 (2017).
- V. Fauzia, A. A. Umar, M. M. Salleh, M. Yahaya, Effect of Gold Nanoparticles Density Grown Directly on the Surface on the Performance of Organic Solar Cell, Current Nanoscience 9, 187 – 191 (2013).
- V. Fauzia, A. A. Umar, M. M. Salleh, M. Yahaya, The Thermal Annealing Effect on The Morphology of Inkjet Printed Polymer: Fullerene Composites Solar Cells, Acta Physica Polonica A 121, 155-158 (2012).
- V. Fauzia, A. A. Umar, M. M. Salleh, M. Yahaya, The effect of donor: acceptor ratio on the generated photocurrent of inkjet printed blended poly (3-octylthiophene-2.5-diyl) and (6,6)-phenyl C71 butyric acid methyl ester bulk heterojunction organic solar cells, Materials Science Forum 663-665, 823-827 (2011).
- V. Fauzia, A. A. Umar, M. M. Salleh, M. Yahaya, The effect of solvent on the morphology of inkjet printed active layer of bulk heterojunction solar cells, Adv. Nat. Sci.: Nanosci. Nanotechnol. 2, 015014 (2011).