Dr. Sastra Kusuma Wijaya is one of the lecturers in the Department of Physics, University of Indonesia. His expertise is Electronics Intrumentation. He was born in Jakarta on November 26, 1958. He received his Ph.D. from Okayama Univfersity, Japan, in the field of the Natural Sciences & Engineering, with a title of dissertation: Mechanical Mobility Technique for Stability and Geometry Assessment of Dental Implant. He has also a strong interest in the Biomedics Instrumentation.
Besides actively working as an educator, he also joins to train and manage the Physics Olympiad Team, especially in the experimental discussion, which is one important aspect of the assessment at the International Physics Olympiad. He has also written a number of papers in international journals such as the IEEE Journal.
Dr. Sastra Kusuma Wijaya has received several awards such as “The Best Paper Award in the Proc. of the 9th Scientific Meeting of the Indonesian Student Asscosiation,” Tokyo, Japan (2001) as well as “The Outstanding Paper Award in the Proc. ICBME “, Singapore (2002).
- R. Widyarta, S. K. Wijaya, M. S. Rosid, and S. Rohadi, Identification of Fault Structure in Lombok region, West Nusa Tenggara using Tomography Lombok Earthquake Data of July-August 2018, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 854, 012054 (2020)
- M. S. Rosid, R. Widyarta, T. Karima, S. K. Wijaya, and S. Rohadi, Fault Plane Estimation Through Hypocentres Distribution of the July-August 2018 Lombok Earthquakes Relocated by using Double Difference Method, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 854, 012053 (2020)
- T. Karima, S. K. Wijaya, M. S. Rosid, S. Rohadi, and Y. H. Perdana, Characterization of Lombok Earthquakes on July-August 2018 using Focal Mechanism Analysis, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 854, 012042 (2020)
- Sugiarto, S. K. Wijaya, and M. S. Rosid, Design of Sunda Straits automatic water level station network, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1502, 012029 (2020)
- S. Arrosyid, S. K. Wijaya, and Supriyanto, Development of seismic acquisition instrumentation system based MEMS accelerometer using SPI communication with Raspberry Pi, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science 481, 012044 (2020)
- Wijaya, S.K., Oka, H., Saratani, K., Sumikawa, T., Kawazoe, T., Development of implant movement checker for determining dental implant stability, Medical Engineering and Physics 26, 513-522 (2004).
- Wijaya, S.K., Sumikawa, T., Saratani, K., Kawazoe, T., Oka, H., Development of dental implant movement (IM) checker for dental implant mobility assessment, Technology and Health Care 12, 11-23 (2004).
- K. Saratani, H.Oka, S.K.Wijaya, T.Fujii, N.Ueda and T. Kawazoe, Development and Clinical Trials of a Dental Implant Movement Checker, Journal of Dental Research 81, 473 (2002).
- Wijaya S.K., Oka H., Saratani K., Matsutani Y., Tatsuta M., Kawazoe T., Kojima H., Development of Microcontroller-Based System for Dental Implantation Assessment. Part 2. Typical Artificial Implant Model, IEIC Technical Report 101, 117-122 (2001).
- W. M. K. P. Wijekoon, S. K. Wijaya, J. D. Bhawalkar, P. N. Prasad, Second Harmonic Generation in Multilayer Langmuir-Blodgett, Journal of American Chemical Society 118, 4480-4483 (1996).