I I am a professor of physics and member of the teaching and research staff at the Departemen Fisika FMIPA, Universitas Indonesia. I have written a number of technical scientific papers, an essay and a descriptive articles in magazines, as well as opinion in the local newspaper. Scroll down for more details.
See also my videos on YouTube about:
- Exclusive interview with the Indonesian Science Fund (DIPI)
- Music recital organized by the Indonesian Science Fund (DIPI)
- Discussion about cosmology with Mr. Jaya Suprana
- Discussion about philosophy of physics with Mr. Jaya Suprana
- TEDx Universitas Indonesia
- A chronology of universe according to science
- My biography made by the Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI)
Orcid ID: 0000-0003-4628-2245 WoS Researcher ID: AAD-4810-2021 Scopus ID: 6701754064
Scientific and Professional Career
Find Me in
- 1988 Drs, Universitas Indonesia, Indonesia
- 1990 Assistant Lecturer, Universitas Indonesia, Indonesia
- 1996 Dr. rer.nat., Universität Mainz, Germany
- 2005 Lecturer, Universitas Indonesia, Indonesia
- 2011 Professor, Universitas Indonesia, Indonesia
- 2012 Member of the Indonesian Academy of Sciences
- 2015 – 2020 Chairman of the Faculty of Mathematics and Sciences Professorial Board
- 2015 – 2025 Member of the University of Indonesia Professorial Board
- Kaon Photoproduction
- Kaon Electroproduction
- Electromagnetic and hadronic form factors
- Photo- and electroproduction of hypernuclei
- Hadronic structures
- Neutron stars
With my former students in 2018
- Akbar Azzi (Doctor)
- Hendri Irwandi (Doctor)
- Nur Aisyah Nuzulia (Doctor)
- Awan Umbaran (Doctor)
- Ria A Munir (Master)
- Nabilah Hana Luthfiyah (Master)
- Geoffry Giffari (Master)
- Ridwan (Master)
- Adinda Aisyah Nurul Ilmi (Undergrad)
- Fauzan Syahbana (Undergard)
- Irvine Ringgo (Undergrad)
Two of my former students
Edited Books and Proceedings
Contributions to other Conferences
- H. Irwandi, M. S. Rosid, and T. Mart, Efects of Climate change on temperature and precipitation in the Lake Toba region, Indonesia, based on ERA5‑land data with quantile mapping bias correction, Scientific Reports 13, 2542 (2023).
- N. Z. R. Mart and T. Mart, Do the CO2 Absorption by Plants & Emission by Growing Media Obey Fick’s Law?, The American Biology Teacher 84 (9), 545–550 (2022).
- N. H. Luthfiyah and T. Mart, Role of the high-spin nucleon and delta resonances in the KΛ and KΣ photoproduction off the nucleon, Physical Review D 104, 076022 (2021).
- L. E. Lubis, R. A. Basith, I. Hariyati, D. Ryangga, T. Mart, H. Bosmans, D. S. Soejoko, Novel phantom for performance evaluation of contrast-enhanced 3D rotational angiography, Physica Medica 90, 91–98 (2021).
- S. Clymton and T. Mart, Extracting the pole and Breit-Wigner properties of nucleon and Δ resonances from the γN→KΣ photoproduction, Physical Review D 104, 056015 (2021).
- T. Mart, Electromagnetic Production of Kaon in All Isospin Channels: Summary of the Progress and Application, Few-Body Systems 62, 31 (2021)
- H. Irwandi, M. S. Rosid, and T. Mart, The effects of ENSO, climate change and human activities on the water level of Lake Toba, Indonesia: a critical literature review, Geoscience Letters 8, 21 (2021).
- T. Mart, How do I introduce Schrödinger equation during the quantum mechanics course? Physics Education 56, 025012 (2021).
- T. Mart, Coupled K+Λ and K0Λ photoproduction off the nucleon: effects of the recent CLAS and MAMI data and the N(1680)P11 narrow state, Physical Review D 100, 056008 (2019).
- T. Mart, Addendum to predicting the K0Λ photoproduction observables by using the multipoles approach, Progress of Theoretical and Experimental Physics 2019, 069101 (2019).
- T. Mart, J. Kristiano, and S. Clymton, Pure spin-3/2 representation with consistent interactions, Physical Review C 100, 035207 (2019).
- T. Mart and M. J. Kholili, Partial wave analysis for KΣ photoproduction on the nucleon valid from threshold up to W = 2.8 GeV, Journal of Physics G: Nuclear and Particle Physics 46, 105112 (2019).
- S.Sakinah, S.Clymton and T. Mart, Some Phenomenological Aspects of Kaon Photoproduction in the Extreme Kinematics, Acta Physica Polonica B 50, 1389-1408 (2019).
- T. Mart and A. Rusli, Predicting K0 photoproduction observables by using the multipole approach, Progress of Theoretical and Experimental Physics 2017, 123D04 (2017).
- J. Kristiano, S. Clymton and T. Mart, Pure spin-3/2 propagator for use in particle and nuclear physics, Physical Review C 96, 052201(R) (2017) [Rapid Communication].
- S. Clymton and T. Mart, Isobar model for kaon photoproduction with spin-7/2 and -9/2 nucleon resonances, Physical Review D 96, 054004 (2017).
- T. Mart and S. Sakinah, Multipoles model for K+Λ photoproduction on the nucleon reexamined, Physical Review C 95, 045205 (2017).
- Suparti, A. Sulaksono and T. Mart, Influence of the nucleon radius on the properties of slowly rotating neutron stars, Physical Review C 95, 045806 (2017).
- T. Mart and A. Sulaksono, Reply to “Comment on ‘Nonidentical protons’ “, Physical Review C 93, 039802 (2016).
- T. Mart, S. Clymton, and A. J. Arifi, Nucleon resonances with spin 3/2 and 5/2 in the isobar model for kaon photoproduction, Physical Review D 92, 094019 (2015).
- T. P. Djun, L. T. Handoko, B. Soegijono, and T. Mart, Viscosities of gluon dominated QGP model within relativistic non-Abelian hydrodynamics, Int. Journal of Modern Physics A 30, 1550077 (2015).
- L. Syukurila and T. Mart, A combination of hadronic form factors for modeling the kaon photoproduction process γp → K+Λ, Int. Journal of Modern Physics E 24, 1550008 (2015).
- T. Mart, Electromagnetic production of KΣ on the nucleon near threshold, Physical Review C 90, 065202 (2014).
- S. Latifah, A. Sulaksono, and T. Mart, Boson star at finite temperature, Physical Review D 90, 127501 (2014).
- T.C. Jude et al, K+Λ and K+Σ photoproduction with fine center-of-mass energy resolution, Physics Letters B 735, 112-118 (2014).
- T. Mart, Constraining the mass and width of the N*(1685) resonance, Physical Review D 88, 057501 (2013).
- T. Mart, Coupling strength of the N*(1535)S11 to the K+Λ channel, Physical Review C 87, 042201 (2013) [Rapid Communication].
- T. Mart and A. Sulaksono, Reply to the Comment on Nonidentical protons, Physical Review C 88, 059802 (2013).
- T. Mart and A. Sulaksono, Nonidentical protons, Physical Review C 87, 025807 (2013).
- T. Mart and A. K. Sari, Hadronic form factors in the γp→K+Λ process, Modern Physics Letters A 28, 1350054 (2013).
- T. Mart and N. Nurhadiansyah, Are hyperon resonances required in the elementary K+Λ photoproduction?, Few-Body Systems 54, 1729-1739 (2013).
- A. Salam, T. Mart, K. Miyagawa, Role of the K1 meson in K0 photoproduction off the deuteron, Few-Body Systems 54, 261-264 (2013).
- T. Mart and M. J. Kholili, Origin of the second peak in the cross section of the KΛ photoproduction, Physical Review C 86, 022201 (2012) [Rapid Communication].
- T. Mart, Evidence for the narrow state at 1650 MeV in the photoproduction of KΛ, Physical Review D 83, 094015 (2011).
- T. Mart, Photo- and electroproduction of the K0Λ near threshold and effects of the K0 electromagnetic form factor, Physical Review C 83, 048203 (2011).
- B.I.S. van der Ventel, T. Mart, H.F. Lu, H.L. Yadav and G.C. Hillhouse, Electromagnetic production of hypernuclei, Annals of Physics 326, 1085-1106 (2011).
- G.B. Adera, B.I.S. Van Der Ventel, D.D. van Niekerk and T. Mart, Strange-particle production via the weak interaction, Physical Review C 82, 025501 (2010).
- T. Mart, Electromagnetic production of kaon near threshold, Physical Review C 82, 025209 (2010).
- T. Mart, Effects of the higher partial waves and relativistic terms on the accuracy of the calculation of the hypertriton electroproduction, Nuclear Physics A 815, 18-28 (2009).
- T. Mart and A. Sulaksono, Low-density instability of multi-component matter with trapped neutrinos, Physical Review C 78, 025808 (2008).
- T. Mart and B. van der Ventel, Photo- and electroproduction of the hypertriton on 3He, Physical Review C 78, 014004 (2008).
- T. Mart, Gerasimov-Drell-Hearn sum rule and the discrepancy between the new CLAS and SAPHIR data, Few-Body System 42, 125-138 (2008).
- T. Mart, Can we extract the pion electromagnetic form factor from a t-channel diagram only?, Modern Physics Letters A 23, 3317-3329 (2008).
- T. Mart and T. Aminoto, Impact of the monetary crisis on statistical properties of the Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur stock exchange indices, Physica A 373, 634-650 (2007).
- A. Sulaksono, T. Mart, T.J. Burvenich, J.A. Maruhn, Instabilities of relativistic mean field models and the role of nonlinear terms, Physical Review C 76, 041301 (2007).
- P. Bydzovsky and T. Mart, Analysis of the data consistency on kaon photoproduction with Λ in the final state, Physical Review C 76, 065202 (2007).
- T. Mart and A. Sulaksono, Kaon photoproduction in a multipole approach, Physical Review C 74, 055203 (2006).
- A. Sulaksono and T. Mart, Low densities instability of relativistic mean field models, Physical Review C 74, 045806 (2006).
- A. Salam, K. Miyagawa, T. Mart, C. Bennhold, W. Glockle, K0 photoproduction on the deuteron and the extraction of the elementary amplitude, Physical Review C 74, 044004 (2006).
- K. Miyagawa, T. Mart, C. Bennhold, W. Glockle, Polarization observables in exclusive kaon photoproduction on the deuteron, Physical Review C 74, 034002 (2006).
- H. Kohri et al., Differential cross section and photon beam asymmetry for the polarized-γ n→K+Σ– reaction at Eγ = 1.5 – 2.4 GeV, Physical Review Letters 97, 082003 (2006).
- A. Sulaksono, C. Kalempouw-Williams, P.T.P. Hutauruk, and T. Mart, Neutrino electromagnetic form-factors effect on the neutrino cross section in dense matter, Physical Review C 73, 025803 (2006).
- M. Sumihama et al., The polarized-γ p→K+Λ and polarized-γ p→K+Σ0 reactions at forward angles with photon energies from 1.5 to 2.4-GeV, Physical Review C 73, 035214 (2006).
- M. Nowakowski, N.G. Kelkar, and T. Mart, Unexpected neutron structure effects in one neutron halos, Physical Review C 74, 024323 (2006).
- A. Sulaksono, P.T.P. Hutauruk, and T. Mart, Isovector channel role of relativistic mean field models in the neutrino mean free path, Physical Review C 72, 065801 (2005).
- R. Lawall et al., Measurement of the reaction γ p→K0Σ+ at photon energies up to 2.6 GeV, European Physical Journal A 24, 275-286 (2005).
- A. Sulaksono, T. Mart, and C. Bahri, Nilsson parameters κ and μ in the relativistic mean field models, Physical Review C 71, 034312 (2005).
- C. Kalempouw-Williams, P.T.P. Hutauruk, A. Sulaksono, and T. Mart, Neutrino electromagnetic form-factor and oscillation effects on neutrino interaction with dense matter, Physical Review D 71, 017303 (2005).
- T. Mart, Photoproduction of pentaquark in Feynman and Regge theories, Physical Review C 71, 022202 (2005) [Rapid Communication].
- P.T.P. Hutauruk, C. Kalempouw-Williams, A. Sulaksono, T. Mart, Neutron fraction and neutrino mean free path predictions in relativistic mean field models, Physical Review C 70, 068801 (2004).
- D.S. Carman et al., First measurement of transferred polarization in the exclusive polarized-e p →e’ K+polarized-Λ reaction, Physical Review Letters 90, 131804 (2003).
- R.M. Mohring et al., Separation of the longitudinal and transverse cross-sections in the p(e, e’ K+) Λ and p(e, e’ K+)Σ0 reactions, Physical Review C 67, 055205 (2003).
- T. Mart and T. Wijaya, Extending isobar model for kaon photoproduction up to 16-GeV, Acta Physica Polonica B 34, 2651-2664 (2003).
- F.X. Lee, T. Mart, C. Bennhold, and L.E. Wright, Quasifree kaon photoproduction on nuclei, Nuclear Physics A 695, 237-272 (2001).
- T. Mart, Role of P13(1720) in KΣ photoproduction, Physical Review C 62, 038201 (2000).
- H. Yamamura, K. Miyagawa, T. Mart, C. Bennhold, and W. Gloeckle, Inclusive K+ and exclusive K+Y photoproduction on the deuteron: Λ and Σ threshold phenomena, Physical Review C 61, 014001 (2000).
- S. Goers et al., Measurement of γ p→K0Σ+ at photon energies up to 1.55 GeV, Physics Letters B 464, 331-338 (1999).
- T. Mart and C. Bennhold, Evidence for a missing nucleon resonance in kaon photoproduction, Physical Review C 61, 012201 (1999) [Rapid Communication].
- S. Sumowidagdo and T. Mart, Kaon photoproduction on the nucleon: Contributions of kaon hyperon final states to the magnetic moment of the nucleon, Physical Review C 60, 028201 (1999).
- M.Q. Tran et al., Measurement of γ p→K+Λ and γ p→K+Σ0 at photon energies up to 2-GeV, Physics Letters B 445, 20-26 (1998).
- H. Haberzettl, C. Bennhold, T. Mart, and T. Feuster, Gauge-invariant tree-level photoproduction amplitudes with form factors, Physical Review C 58, R40-R44 (1998) [Rapid Communication].
- T. Mart, L. Tiator, D. Drechsel, and C. Bennhold, Electromagnetic production of the hypertriton, Nuclear Physics A 640, 235-258 (1998).
- T. Mart, C. Bennhold, C.E. Hyde-Wright, Constraints on coupling constants through charged Σ photoproduction, Physical Review C 51, R1074-R1077 (1995) [Rapid Communication].