Dr. Herbert P. Simanjuntak is a staff member of the Department of Physics, University of Indonesia. He obtained his Doctor degree from Tufts University, USA, in 1990, with the thesis title Macroscopic Quantum Tunneling in Josephson Junctions.
- Introduction to Quantum Mechanics
- Non-relativistic Quantum Mechanics
- H. P. Simanjuntak, Transitions of the magnetization in the presence of a polarized current, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 468, 185 (2018).
- H. P. Simanjuntak, P. Pereyra, On the generalized Hartman effect presumption in semiconductors and photonic structures, Nanoscale Research Letters 8, 145 (2013).
- P. Pereyra and H.P. Simanjuntak, Time evolution of electromagnetic wave packets through superlattices: Evidence for superluminal velocities, Physical Review E 75, 056604 (2007).
- H. P. Simanjuntak and P. Pereyra, Space-time evolution of wave packets through superlattices, Physica Status Solidi 2, 3108-3113 (2005).
- H.P. Simanjuntak and P. Pereyra, Evolution and tunneling time of electron wave packets through a superlattice, Physical Review B 67, 045301 (2003).
- H. P. Simanjuntak, Quantum coherence in particles of orthoferrites, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 182, 19-24 (1998).
- H.P. Simanjuntak and L. Gunther, Nucleation of the phase of a finite Josephson junction, Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter 9, 2075 (1997).
- A. Sulaksono and H.P. Simanjuntak, Stopping power of matter and energy losses of solar neutrinos, Solar Physics 151, 205-212 (1994).
- H.P. Simanjuntak and A. Sulaksono , Energy Losses of Solar Neutrinos, Modern Physics Letters A 9, 2179-2188 (1994).
- H. Simanjuntak and L. Gunther, Macroscopic quantum tunneling in long Josephson junctions, Physical Review B 42, 930 (1990).
- H. Simanjuntak and L. Gunther, Macroscopic quantum tunneling in unshunted Josephson junctions, Journal of Low Temperature Physics 78, 131–139 (1990).
- H.Simanjuntak and L.Gunther, Non-stochastic Langevin equation and the arrow of time, Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications 147, 487-498 (1988).
: Building F (Fisika), 4th Fl., Rm.40x
The Department of Physics, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences (FMIPA)
Universitas Indonesia — Depok
Phone: +62+21-7872609/10 | Fax: +62+21-7863441