Handhika S. Ramadhan, Ph.D was born in Jakarta, July 10 1983. He received his bachelor in physics from University of Indonesia in the field of theoretical physics in 2005. He obtained his PhD in theoretical cosmology from Tufts Institute of Cosmology, Tufts University at Medford, Massachussetts, USA, in 2011, under the supervision of Prof.Jose Juan Blanco-Pillado. His dissertation title is “Higher-dimensional Topological Defects in Cosmology”.
Dr.Ramadhan’s research interest is in the area of topological defects (domain walls, cosmic strings, monopoles, textures), and their roles in cosmology, nuclear and particle physics. He is also interested in the study of instantons and vacuum decay in cosmology; in particular, the non-perturbative transition (quantum tunneling) in string theory flux compactification.
- Basic Physics
- Introduction to Electrodynamics
- Classical Field Theory (Introduction to General Relativity)
- Reyhan D. Lambaga and Handhika S. Ramadhan, Gravitational field of global monopole within the Eddington-inspired Born-Infeld theory of gravity, The European Physical Journal C 78, 436 (2018).
- Handhika S. Ramadhan, Ilham Prasetyo, and Aulia M. Kusuma, Higher-dimensional black holes with Dirac-Born-Infeld (DBI) global defects, General Relativity and Gravitation 50, 96 (2018).
- I. Prasetyo, I. Husin, A.I. Qauli, H.S. Ramadhan and A. Sulaksono, Neutron stars in the braneworld within the Eddington-inspired Born-Infeld gravity, Journal of Cosmology and Astroparticle Physics 01, 027 (2018).
- Ilham Prasetyo and Handhika S. Ramadhan, Classical defects in higher-dimensional Einstein gravity coupled to nonlinear σ-models, General Relativity and Gravitation 49, 115 (2017).
- Handhika S. Ramadhan, Some exact BPS solutions for exotic vortices and monopoles, Phys.Lett. B 758, 140 (2016).
- A. I. Qauli, M. Iqbal, A. Sulaksono, H. S. Ramadhan, Hyperons in neutron stars within an Eddington-inspired Born-Infeld theory of gravity, Phys.Rev. D 93, 104056 (2016).
I. Prasetyo, H. S. Ramadhan, Gravity of a noncanonical global monopole: conical topology and compactification, Gen. Rel. Grav. 48, 10 (2016).
- Ardian Nata Atmaja, Handhika Satrio Ramadhan, Eduardo da Hora, A Detailed Study of Bogomol’nyi Equations in Two-Dimensional Generalized Maxwell-Higgs Model Using On-Shell Method, JHEP 1602, 117 (2016) [arXiv:1505.01241 (2015)].
- Handhika S. Ramadhan, Brian A. Cahyo, Muhammad Iqbal, Flux Compactifications in Einstein-Born-Infeld Theories, Physical Review D 92, 024021 (2015).
- Ardian N. Atmaja and H. S. Ramadhan, On Bogomol’nyi Equations of Classical Solutions, Phys. Rev. D 90, 105009 (2014).
- H. S. Ramadhan, On DBI Texture with Generalized Hopf Fibration, Phys. Lett. B 713, 297-300 (2012). [ArXiv: hep-th/1205.6282].
- H. S. Ramadhan, Higher-dimensional DBI Solitons, Phys. Rev. D 85, 065014 (2012). [ArXiv: hep-th/1201.1591].
- J. J. Blanco-Pillado, H. S. Ramadhan, and B. Shlaer, Bubbles from Nothing, JCAP 1201, 045 (2012). [ArXiv: gr-qc/1104.5229].
- J. J. Blanco-Pillado, H. S. Ramadhan, and B. Shlaer, Decay of Flux Vacua to Nothing, JCAP 1010, 029 (2010). [ArXiv: hep-th/1009.0753].
- J. J. Blanco-Pillado, H. S. Ramadhan, and N. Shiiki, The Skyrme Branes, Phys. Rev. D 79, 085004 (2009). [ArXiv: hep-th/0809.0930].
: Building F (Fisika), 4th Fl., Rm.40x
The Department of Physics, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences (FMIPA)
Universitas Indonesia — Depok
Phone: +62+21-7872609/10 | Fax: +62+21-7863441