Dr. Santoso Soekirno is an expertise in the Sensors and Electronics area and actively lecturing the Sensors and Electronics Instrumentation, he is also busy tutoring the students in completing their final projects, especially those related to the sensors and transducers. He was born in Jogjakarta on 4 April, 1961. He received his bachelor and master degrees from University of Indonesia and his doctor degree from the University of Besancon, France, in the field of the LC components with the dissertation title Frequency Control Parameters for Oscillator Sensor, A Study on LC Component.
- H. A. Larasari, S. Soekirno, and R. Simanullang, Measurement and analysis of air quality impacts caused by CO and NO2 on Margonda Raya street Depok, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1528, 012046 (2020)
- R. Simanullang, S. Soekirno, and H. A. Larassari, Design and analysis of air quality monitoring system PM10 and PM2.5 integrated with weather parameters (a case study on Margonda Raya street Depok), Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1528, 012053 (2020)
- A. Tris Susanto, P. Prajitno, S. Kusuma Wijaya, S. Soekirno, and I. Putu Susila, A systematic literature reviews of multichannel analyzer based on FPGA for gamma spectroscopy, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1528, 012016 (2020)
- G. Kusuma, L. Yuniarsari, B. Santoso, P. Prajitno, S. Kusuma Wijaya, S. Soekirno, and I. Putu Susila, Analysis of energy-peaks characteristic in NaI(Tl) spectrometer for radionuclide identification in environmental radiation monitoring device, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1528, 012015 (2020)
- Ikhtiander and S. Soekirno, Design of PLC Integrated Process Simulation Software for Steam Generator Using Matlab Simulink, E3S Web of Conferences 43, 01012 (2018)
- H. Malik, S. Darma, and S. Soekirno, Quadcopter Control Using Speech Recognition, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1011, 012049 (2018)
- H. Anis, A. H. I. Fadhillah, and S. Soekirno, Automatic Quadcopter Control Avoiding Obstacle Using Camera with Integrated Ultrasonic Sensor, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1011, 012046 (2018)