Prof. Dr. Anto Sulaksono is a lecturer and researcher at Department of Physics, FMIPA University of Indonesia since 1995. He was born in Jakarta on April 21, 1969. He graduated in 1992 from Department of Physics, University of Indonesia and earned his master degree also from the same Department in 1996. He received his doctor degree in Theoretical Nuclear Physics from Frankfurt University in 2002 under supervision of Prof. Dr. J. A. Maruhn and Prof. Dr.h.c.mult W. Greiner. The title of his dissertation is “Ein Relativistisches Punktkopplungs Model: Formale Unterschungen und Anwendung Auf Uberschwere Kerne.”
His current research interests are quantum many body theories and their applications for finite nuclei and nuclear matter.
- Classical Field Theory
- Electromagnetic Field
- Nuclear Physics
- M.D. Danarianto and A. Sulaksono, Overturning and apparent anisotropic pressure in Eddington-inspired Born-Infeld theory on compact stars, Physical Review D 100, 064042 (2019).
- A. M. Setiawan and A. Sulaksono, Anisotropic neutron stars and perfect fluid’s energy conditions, European Physical Journal C 79, 755 (2019).
- A. B. Wahidin, A. Rahmansyah and A. Sulaksono, Effect of scalar boson on fermionic dark stars, International Journal of Modern Physics D (in press 2019).
- C. Wibisono and A. Sulaksono, Information-entropic method for studying the stability bound of nonrelativistic polytropic stars within modified gravity theories, International Journal of Modern Physics D 27,1850051 (2018).
- I. Prasetyo, I. Husin, A.I. Qauli, H.S. Ramadhan and A. Sulaksono, Neutron stars in the braneworld within the Eddington-inspired Born-Infeld gravity, Journal of Cosmology and Astroparticle Physics 01, 027 (2018).
- Suparti, A. Sulaksono and T. Mart, Influence of the nucleon radius on the properties of slowly rotating neutron stars, Physical Review C 95, 045806 (2017).
- N. Liliani, A. M. Nugraha, J. P. Diningrum, A. Sulaksono, Impacts of the tensor couplings of ω and ρ mesons and Coulomb-exchange terms on superheavy nuclei and their relation to the symmetry energy, Physical Review C 93, 054322 (2016).
- H. Pais, A. Sulaksono, B. K. Agrawal, C. Providência, Correlation of the neutron star crust-core properties with the slope of the symmetry energy and the lead skin thickness, Physical Review C 93, 045802 (2016).
- A. I. Qauli, M. Iqbal, A. Sulaksono, H. S. Ramadhan, Hyperons in neutron stars within an Eddington-inspired Born-Infeld theory of gravity, Phys.Rev. D 93, 104056 (2016).
- A. I. Qauli and A. Sulaksono, Quark matter at high density based on an extended confined isospin-density-dependent mass model, Physical Review D 93, 025022 (2016).
- T. Mart and A. Sulaksono, Reply to “Comment on ‘Nonidentical protons’ “, Physical Review C 93, 039802 (2016).
- N. Alam, A. Sulaksono, B.K. Agrawal, Diversity of neutron star properties at the fixed neutron-skin thickness of 208Pb, Physical Review C 92, 015804 (2015).
- A. Sulaksono, Anisotropic pressure and hyperons in neutron stars, International Journal of Modern Physics E 24, 1550007 (2015).
- S. Latifah, A. Sulaksono, and T. Mart, Boson star at finite temperature, Physical Review D 90, 127501 (2014).
- A. Sulaksono, Cold fusion reactions using neutron-rich projectiles, International Journal of Modern Physics E 22, 1350061 (2013).
- A. Sulaksono and L. Satiawati, Effects of density-dependent lepton fraction on the properties of protoneutron stars, Physical Review C 87, 065802 (2013).
- B.K. Agrawal, J.N. De, S.K. Samaddar, G. Colò, A. Sulaksono, Constraining the density dependence of the symmetry energy from nuclear masses, Physical Review C 87, 051306 (2013).
- T. Mart and A. Sulaksono, Reply to the Comment on Nonidentical protons, Physical Review C 88, 059802 (2013).
- T. Mart and A. Sulaksono, Nonidentical Protons, Physical Review C 87, 025807 (2013).
- A. Sulaksono and B. K. Agrawal, Existence of hyperons in the pulsar PSRJ1614-2230, Nuclear Physics A 895, 44 (2012).
- A. Sulaksono and B. K. Agrawal, Influence of the Effective Mass Modification of Weak Interacting Light Boson on the Properties of Neutron Stars, Few Body Systems 52, 193 (2012).
- B. K. Agrawal, A. Sulaksono and P. -G. Reinhard, Optimization of relativistic mean field model for finite nuclei to neutron star matter, Nuclear Physics A 882, 1 (2012).
- Kasmudin and A. Sulaksono, Impacts of parameters adjustment of relativistic mean field model on neutron star properties, International Journal of Modern Physics E 20, 1271 (2011).
- A. Sulaksono, T. J. Burvenich, P. O. Hess and J. A. Maruhn, Nonrelativistic limit of point-coupling model, International Journal of Modern Physics E 20, 139 (2011).
- A. Sulaksono, E. Marliana and A. Kasmudin, Effects of in-medium modification of weakly interacting light boson mass in neutron stars, Modern Physics Letters A 26, 367 (2011).
- A. Sulaksono and A. Kasmudin, Fine tuning in an effective field based relativistic mean field model, and properties of neutron-rich matter, Physical Review C 80, 054317 (2009).
- S. Wibowo and A. Sulaksono, Effects of the omega meson self coupling on the thermal properties of asymmetric nuclear matter, Modern Physics Letters A 24, 1067 (2009).
- T. Mart and A. Sulaksono, Effects of the neutrino trapping on the low-density instability of multi-component matter, Modern Physics Letters A 24, 1059 (2009).
- A. Sulaksono, T. J. Buervenich, P. -G. Reinhard and J. A. Maruhn, Criteria for nonlinear parameters of relativistic mean field models, Physical Review C 79, 044306 (2009).
- T. Mart and A. Sulaksono, Low-Density Instability of Multi-Component Matter with Trapped Neutrinos, Physical Review C 78, 025808 (2008).