Anawati was born in Cirebon, Indonesia. She joined Physics department as an academic staff in 2016. Her research field covers the area of materials science in particular light metals, electrochemistry, corrosion, coating and anodizing. She has published papers in prestigious International Journal and actively attended International conferences.
Anawati gained her bachelor degree in Physics from Institut Teknologi Bandung in 2002. She pursued her master degree in Advanced Materials, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden and graduated in 2005. She continued her doctoral study in Materials Technology in Norwegian University of Science and Technology and graduated in 2010. Afterwards, she worked as a postdoc for a year at Fontana Corrosion Centre, The Ohio State University (OSU), US and about four years in Tokyo, Japan at Research Institute for Science and Technology, Kogakuin University.
- Anawati, H. Asoh, S. Ono, Effects of Alloying Element Ca on the Corrosion Behaviour and Bioactivity of Anodic Films Formed on AM60 Mg Alloys, Materials 2017, 10(1), 11.
- Anawati, H. Asoh, S. Ono, Role of Ca in Modifying Corrosion Resistance and Bioactivity of Plasma Anodized AM60 Magnesium alloys, Corrosion Science and Technology 2016, 15 (3), 126-130.
- Anawati, H. Asoh, S. Ono, Effect of alloying elements Al and Ca on corrosion behavior of plasma anodized Mg alloys, American Institute of Physics, AIP Conf. Proc. 2016, 3rd International Conference on Advanced Materials Science and Technology (http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.4945456).
- Anawati, H. Asoh, S. Ono, Enhanced uniformity of apatite coating on a PEO film formed on AZ31 Mg alloy by an alkali pretreatment, Surface and Coatings Technology 2015, 272, 182-189.
- Anawati, A. Agarwal, N. Sridhar, G. S. Frankel, Degradation and deactivation of Sn catalyst used for CO2 reduction as function of overpotential, Electrochim. Acta 2014, 133, 188-196.
- Anawati, H. Tanigawa, H. Asoh, T. Ohno, M. Kubota, S. Ono, Electrochemical corrosion and bioactivity of titanium-hydroxyapatite composites prepared by spark plasma sintering, Corros. Sci.2013, 70, 212-220.
- Anawati, H. Nordmark, S. Diplas, K. Nisancioglu, Surface segregation of trace element bismuth during heat treatment of aluminium, Electrochem. Soc. 2012, 159 (3), C137-C145.
- Anawati, M. P. Halvorsen, K. Nisancioglu, Activation of aluminum by small alloying additions of bismuth, Electrochem. Soc. 2012, 159 (5), C211-C218.
- Anawati, S. Diplas, K. Nisancioglu, Effect of copper on anodic activity of aluminum-lead model alloy in chloride solution, Electrochem. Soc. 2011, 158 (5) C158-C163.
- Anawati, S. Diplas, B. Holme, J. K. Solberg, R. H. Mathiesen, J. C. Walmsley, K. Nisancioglu, Surface characterization of heat treated AlPbCu model alloys, Electrochem. Soc. 2011, 158 (6), C178-C184.
- Anawati, B. Graver, H. Nordmark, J. Walmsley, Z. Zhao, G. S. Frankel, K. Nisancioglu, Multilayer corrosion of aluminum activated by lead, Electrochem. Soc. 2010, 157 (6), C313-C320.