Prof. Dr. A. Harsono Soepardjo, M.Eng. is a staff member at Department of Physics, FMIPA, University of Indonesia. He was born in Solo on July 7, 1951. He obtained his bachelor degree from University of Indonesia, master degree from Leuven University, and doctor degree from Mont Pellier II France with the topic Photovoltaic.
His current research interests are Photovoltaic, Material Physics, and Solar Energy. His title of his dissertation was Material Fabrication CuInSe2 Ingot or Thin Film with Prof. C. Linares as the supervisor. The topic of his research includes “Making the Ingot Mono Chrystal AgInSe2”.
- Handayani, C., A. H. Soepardjo, and E. Aldrian. “Impact of a El-Nino Southern Oscillation (ENSO) to Fluctuation of Skipjack Catch Production in Southern East Java.” Journal of Physics: Conference Series. Vol. 1217. No. 1. IOP Publishing, 2019.
- Ratnawati, H. I., E. Aldrian, and A. H. Soepardjo. “Variability of evaporation-precipitation (EP) and sea surface salinity (SSS) over Indonesian maritime continent seas.” AIP Conference Proceedings. Vol. 2023. No. 1. AIP Publishing LLC, 2018.
- Herwindya, A. Y., A. H. Soepardjo, and E. Aldrian. “The effect of the Pacific Ocean water mass on water and climate around Maluku.” AIP Conference Proceedings. Vol. 2023. No. 1. AIP Publishing LLC, 2018.
- Hartoyo, Djoko, A.H. Soepardjo et al. “Marine Ecosystem Sustainability Post-Mine Closure Activities (Macrobenthos Dynamics Study Due to the Influence of Tailing Disposal in Buyat Bay, Minahasa, Indonesia).” Sustainable Future for Human Security. Springer, Singapore, 2018. 115-126.
- Rahardjo, Sinung, A.H. Soepardjo et al. “Seaweed utilization for phytoremediation of Litopenaeus vannamei shrimp farming waste in recirculation systems (environmentally friendly design of sustainable shrimp culture).” Sustainable Future for Human Security. Springer, Singapore, 2018. 145-158.
- Handayani, Tuty, A.H. Soepardjo et al. “The enhancement in comprehension for the younger generation of school age in conserving coastal biodiversity in Kepulauan Seribu, Indonesia.” Ocean Life 1.1 (2017): 20-25.
- A.H. Soepardjo, Ingot Fabrication of Base Material for Solar Cell CuInSe2, Journal of Applied Sciences 9, 593-596 (2009).
- A.H. Soepardjo, CuInSe2 thin film for solar cell by flash evaporation, MAKARA of Science Series 13, 2 (2009).