Prof. Dr. rer.nat. Rosari Saleh received her doctorate degree in 1990 from Fahrbereich Physik Philipps Universitaet Marburg, Germany. She has become a full professor of physics at the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences of the University of Indonesia since 2007. Her current research focuses on the synthesis and analysis of the physical properties of nanoparticle systems.
- A. Taufik, R. Saleh, Organic dyes removal using magnetic Fe3O4−nanographene platelets composite materials, Physica B: Condensed Matter 526, 166-171 (2017).
- A. Taufik, A. Albert, R. Saleh, Sol-gel synthesis of ternary CuO/TiO2/ZnO nanocomposites for enhanced photocatalytic performance under UV and visible light irradiation, Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry 344, 149-162 (2017).
- A. Taufik, R. Saleh, Synthesis of iron(II,III) oxide/zinc oxide/copper(II) oxide (Fe3O4/ZnO/CuO) nanocomposites and their photosonocatalytic property for organic dye removal, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science 491, 27-36 (2017).
- A. Taufik, R. Saleh, Synergistic effect between ternary iron-zinc-copper mixed oxides and graphene for photocatalytic water decontamination, Ceramics International 43(4), 3510-3520 (2017).
- Rosari Saleh, Nadia Febiana Djaja, Transition-metal-doped ZnO nanoparticles: Synthesis, characterization and photocatalytic activity under UV light, Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy 130, 581-590 (2014)
- N. Putra, R. Saleh, W.N. Septiadi, A. Okta, Z. Hamid, Thermal performance of biomaterial wick loop heat pipes with water-base Al2O3 nanofluids, International Journal of Thermal Sciences 76, 128-136 (2014).
- R. Saleh, N. Putra, R.E. Wibowo, W.N. Septiadi, S.P. Prakoso, Titanium dioxide nanofluids for heat transfer applications, Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science 52, 19-29 (2014).
- Rosari Saleh, Nandy Putra, Suhendro Purbo Prakoso, Wayan Nata Septiadi, Experimental Investigation of Thermal Conductivity and Heat Pipe Thermal Performance of ZnO Nanofluids, International Journal of Thermal Sciences, 63, 125-132, (2013).
- Rosari Saleh, Nadia Febiana Djaja, Suhendro Purbo Prakoso, The correlation between magnetic and structural properties of nanocrystalline transition metal-doped ZnO particles prepared by the co-precipitation method, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 546, 48-56 (2013).
- Rosari Saleh, Suhendro Purbo Prakoso, and Adel Fishli, The influence of Fe doping on the structural, magnetic and optical properties of nanocrystalline ZnO particles, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 324, 665-670 (2012).
- Daniel Kurnia Suhendro, Efta Yudiarsah, Rosari Saleh, Effect of phonons and backbone disorder on electronic transport in DNA, Physica B 405, 4806-11 (2010).
- Rosari Saleh, Norbert H. Nickel, The influence of Fermi energy on structural and electrical properties of laser crytallized P-doped amorphous silicon, Applied Surface Science 254, 3324 (2008).
- R. Saleh, N.H. Nickel, The influence of boron concentrations on structural properties in disorder silicon films, Applied Surface Science 254, 580 (2007).
- Rosari Saleh, Lusitra Munisa, Wolfhard Beyer, Hydrogen induced voids in hydrogenated amorphous silicon carbon (a-SiC:H): Result of effusion and diffusion studies, Applied Surface Science 253, 5334 (2007).
- Rosari Saleh, Norbert H. Nickel, Effect of doping on structural change and hydrogen bonding in laser crystallized polycrytsalline silicon films, Thin Solid Films 515, 3847 (2007).